Sunday, July 30, 2006

exciting news

Today, I know:

I am enough.
I have enough.
I do enough.

Today, you must know:

You are enough.
You have enough.
You do enough.

It's powerful stuff. Enough. When was the last time someone said, "________ insert your name (so for me, DragonFLY), YOU ARE ENOUGH"?? No one says it. They've taken on the same thinking for themselves...I'm not enough. I need more. I need to do this. I have to be this. Just for a minute join me -- I'm excited about being where I am right now, at this very moment just because I have what I have and I am who I am. Seriously, try it! Try thinking about your life, as is, nothing more, nothing less...So, isn't it exciting?!!?? I didn't say perfect people. I said exciting!! You have another moment, this moment, now this one, and this one and...You have enough. You have you. You have now. You have sooooo much!!

Read a book.
If you like knowing you're enough, read some Sark.
She'll remind you and inspire you to fly and to also take time to nap.

to Joy -- your message was amazing. i felt like you were standing right next to me...that's how close your beautiful words of love and remembrance touched my heart. your friendship moves mountains for me. i love you be-fri!

No comments: