Friday, November 18, 2005

My little China girl

It's not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts.
J.M. Laurence

China Girl and I talked this morning...So great to hear about her China Times. She is incredibly wonderful for taking that step and making that move to go and live in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT country where no redheads live and they certainly don't ride their bikes around town and get lost.

I am still up and working on things that need to be done before tomorrow. What a day! Well, now it's more like what a tomorrow. So, I need to go to bed and have a whole 4 hours of sleep so I can start the madness all over again.

I wonder who was sure. Hopefully it wasn't the trash dweller. Sorry...everything from here on out is not true.

Back to goodness...Angel Tree Kickoff went very well. I am so incredibly excited about this holiday season and the program. I know there are a lot of great things to come.

Lunch at CPK by my lonesome. Tim and I shopped and talked. He's my soul brother and someone I just care so much about...Sometimes that just happens and I am so glad in Tim and I's case, that it did.

Bed will be arriving early tonight for me. SOOOoooooOOOooooooo Tired and must have sleep for tomorrow's craziness -- Jill, furniture moving, cleaning, kettle kick off and captain kettle.

No comments: