Thursday, November 10, 2005

Big hearts

People who deal with life generously and large-heartedly go on multiplying relationships to the end.
A.C. Benson

So this morning my favorite establishment was out of my favorite bagel. I eat there almost every day. They couldn't save one for me. Am I going to have to call ahead for one lousy bagel. Okay, I hear ya...At least you can go and get a bagel. Stop complaining! Yes, I agree. I am very blessed in so many ways...In fact, today I want to dedicate this blog to my wonderful husband...He truly is a blessing.


Dedicated to the one DragonFLY loves

Mr. Wonderful with a Sea Biscuit this summer in the Keys...So adorable!

How to describe him...According to the Fortune telling birthday book, he is...

...when you can forget yourself, you are very entertaining. You are intellectual but inclined to be oversensitive and should cultivate self-confidence. You are careful and considerate, and although slow in drawing conclusions, you are unusually accurate in your judgement. You are affectionate and loving...

Mr. Wonderful is my bestfriend, someone I trust wholeheartedly. I believe in his abilities, his talents, his dreams. I love him for his strengths and for his weaknesses. We were friends first which helped each of us really see each other...What I mean by that, is when you are consumed by being "in love" you don't always see someone as they are. You see the wonderful only, not the imperfections which is really, in my opinion, the glue to a relationship. It's the little good and bad things that keep the relationship balanced and healthy. I enjoy being with him and I really like him as a person, as a friend and as someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. When we got married last year, I thought that I loved him so much BUT then, I realized that every day the love I have for him grows greater and deeper. It never ends...It is a wonderful place to be...a place of sharing, being in sync with another person and loving them where they are at that moment in their life. It's amazing!

I'm off to the Dynasty...I can't wait to give my big-hearted husband a big hug!

No comments: