Friday, February 03, 2006

where'd your heart go


Failure is just a way for our lives to show us we're moving in the wrong direction, that we should try something different.


For all of us who know people who are walking the planet and find out they aren't who they say they were, the grief that it stirs up is so profound. The anger we may experience through this discovery is a cover up for suffering. I continue to search for a piece of your heart that I can't find.

WHERE IS YOUR HEART?

It is a long journey to forgiveness...particularly when someone is having a hard time GETTING how they really injured you. Trying to figure out WHY and HOW someone you love could behave in such a deplorable and harmful way...Until then, there is a huge hole...I thought I had you but you were not there.


(the above is a paraphrased excerpt from something I heard and felt run through my inner core recently)

No comments: