Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WE WON!

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
Joseph Campbell

Today was a day of reflecting on what I actually do as a professional...I was in Tampa for the day discussing development and all that goes into it -- relationship building, media relations, volunteer managing, writing and promoting your story, etc. Sitting around a table with 20 other people who are all working toward the same goal is exciting for me and confirms what it is that I strive to do on a daily basis.

On a soccer note, VOODOO won last night 2-1! J. Brown rocked and we will see lots more of that crazy Ms. Tracy!! Peace to my redheaded sister. Love the goals that happen because of a header from a corner kick. It's so text book but not as easy as it may seem. GO VOODOO!!!

Lesson learned: You gotta have goals so when you accomplish them, you can really revel in the celebration of all that it took to get you there!

No comments: