Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saturday with the Sun and Moon in NYC

So, Soli and I went everywhere on Saturday. I saw parts of the city that I had never seen before and we walked a lot, talked a lot and ate some good food. Oh yea...We shopped too! Here's almost everything we did. I will try and insert what I don't have photos of:

1 - We ate a huge breakfast at our hotel for FREE. Our table was completely full of food. So good and very helpful in order to focus on shopping at our next activity.

2 - Street Fair. Right outside our hotel was this festival that had tons of stuff to buy and look at and food galore. It was so much fun and something I had never seen before.



We both bought some cute clothes from this little booth. Really sweet shirts and dresses from Avalove.

Was not even a teeny bit hungry...I knew that for sure when I saw the candy apples behind me and was not at all sad I had to keep on walking by.


3 - Changed, packed our bags and all ready to go to Times Square. But before we leave, here's Soli touching the real grass outside our hotel entrance. Such a fabulous place to stay!

4 - On our way to Union Square Street Market...It just happened to be something we passed to get to the subway. How incredibly convenient!


5 - Union Square Subway. Ready to board...It was so hot down there.


6 - Soli excited about seeing the Lion King...I think she wore yellow just to coordinate with the show decor.

We made it to Lion King! So happy!!

7 - Soli and I had 30 minutes so we decided to step into Carmine's for a quick bite before the show. We met Mike and Kevin who were most helpful to us as we planned to rest of our day.


The view of the street from the second floor of the Minskoff Theatre.

8 - After the show which by the way was absolutely beautiful! We headed to the Manhattan Mall to get a peek at the new Sarah Jessica Parker line called BITTEN. Didn't get any photos of that since it was a complete madhouse. I did, however, get some great stuff and only spent $70. It was great!!
8 1/2 - WALKING, WALKING AND MORE WALKING


9 - We made it to dinner -- SPICE. Soli reviewing the menu...we are sooooooo hungry! It was the Thai Food Eating Olympics. We had 45 minutes to eat and get our bags to make it to the airport.


10 - At the airport and so exhausted. Wearing my new earrings -- silver leaves. Ready for home and for some relaxation...

No comments: