Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Before I forget...

thanks so much to all who continue to making the world, the one i live in, such a beautiful place:

-- mr. w for waking me up in the morning and making me laugh. the man is funny...not just saying that. he really, really is.
-- my mother who called me yesterday to let me know that i should stop drinking carbonated drinks. for the record, i don't eat carbonated drinks. apparently, it heightens your risk for heart failure. love my momma!
-- the fun folks at the house...especially the yearbook crew. that thing has turned into a great way to keep the connections going no matter who doesn't particpate.
-- the bug man for calming mr. w's nerves with the super treatment throughout the house and yard. as i told everyone, he can swim with sharks and wrestle snakes but when it comes to roaches, he's screams like a girl.
-- my soccer friends on and off the field. it's such a great group of people who all have a common goal (yes, i did...)
-- my be frie who in a matter of two minutes can save my world and have me laughing. she never ceases to amaze me.
-- the shop-meister for loving it as much as i do and for telling me the truth. so proud of you for so many reasons!
-- mr.w's friend gordon for the nice visit over the weekend and for keeping it real and making it real fun.
-- js for being js. love her.
-- my next door neighbors. they're out of town but doing simple things for them like checking their porch for packages just feels good. we share the block, we might as well be friends.
-- mcwyatt for staying cool no matter where we go or how much we dance.
-- my nephews from jville for visiting and keeping things so exciting.
-- the good pr people who are taking hdpr to a whole new level. it's finally here!
-- my father-in-law for all he does for us that we know about and don't know about
-- to best brother and his girl who turned 30 today for making such a beautiful baby
-- both of my friends gin-g and rowi and how peaks and valleys are here and before us but we know that we can carry through...we have to. it's way too hard to not.
-- even grateful today for the friends who don't call me back...i only hope that they're ok and that i'm thinking of them.
-- for my jenny who called me today from Shanghai! five months and she's back for a visit!!
-- for the "friends" who have purposely sought to hurt me and/or the people i love. i am thankful for you and for knowing the truth. saw a quote today..."time will prove what reason can't."
-- for Him and His grace...the kind that keeps me going no matter what comes along to trying to knock the wind out of me.
-- to me and the possibilities that are yet ahead and the choices i have yet to make.

No comments: