Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Yea so this day was rather long and I was thinking it would be a day off but quite the contrary. I woke up around 6 a.m. and met up with Mr. Wonderful at Mead Gardens for the Watermelon Run. Took photos of the crew and then came back home. Did a few errands along the way. Then, after Mr. W. took a quick dip in the pool and showered, we headed to a friend's 4th Bash/Housewarming in a new neighborhood. Their house was so brand new and huge...5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Really sweet! Ate party food until my stomach hurt and then headed to Rock Star Family house for some more party food and fireworks. Since Mr. Wonderful was running on fumes, we decided to take off right as the fire in the sky was happening. He couldn't hold his eyes open. I have photos of the festivities that I will post soon. Overall, it was a great celebration of our Independence Day! So glad I have good friends to share it with and a great guy to go along with me. Muah to ya!

No comments: