Friday, September 29, 2006

so proud of china girl

REDHEAD CHINA GIRL
Grade 2, Changning Campus

I am very excited to be teaching second grade! Through living in China, I am able to combine my love of teaching and my love of traveling to create a memorable experience unlike any other. Until now, I have lived my entire life in the sunny state of Florida in the United States. I received my Bachelors degree in Elementary/Exceptional Child Education from Flagler College in St. Augustine, and then continued on to receive my Masters degree in Elementary Education from University of North Florida. I am also certified to teach ESOL students. I taught second grade for four years and first grade for one year in Jacksonville, Florida. As much as I love the beach, living in a great city like Shanghai has been an exciting change.When I'm not teaching, I'm usually exploring Shanghai. I love riding my bicycle, reading, writing, and of course, shopping! I also enjoy trying the many restaurants around town. I'm particularly excited about traveling in China and other countries in Asia! I look forward to getting to know the children and families here at SCIS.

No comments: