Tuesday, September 12, 2006

and for the best

monday: the possibility of brainstorming with imagineers and my meeting with andrea
tuesday: remembering trish with ted


i was reminded tonight how important it is to not be afraid. also, i was reminded how some people just understand. they've been given this amazing gift to see a situation and instead of lashing out, they know how to embrace what is really happening and carry it forward instead of letting it drop into a place of ugliness.

Do not be afraid for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name. You are mine.
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up;
The flames will not consume you.For I am the Lord, your God,The holy One of Israel, your Savior”(Isaiah 43:1-4)

No comments: