Monday, April 10, 2006

had a BRIGHT day

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.
-Albert Schweitzer

First day at the House. Lots to learn. It's a quiet setting and strange to be in an office that doesn't have anything in the file cabinets or desk. The good thing is that I get to fill it with whatever I want...It's totally a fresh start. Does this mean I get to order a brand new stapler? Nothing like new office supplies.

Our greatest duty and our main duty is to help others, and please, if you can't help them, would you please not hurt them?
-Dalai Lama

Went to Monday night YOGA and ran into several people tonight. I thought about today in comparison to my first few months at the gym. I didn't know anyone. I would go to class and i would leave. Now, I can barely leave the place on time because of the people I've met and now with Alisha, Mary and Karen there, it's so great to see them.

People change and forget to tell each other.
- Lillian Hellman

I can't get over how cute my husband is...He makes me laugh and cooks too!

No comments: