Wednesday, June 03, 2009

1/2 way through this year...

HAPPY JUNE!

This year is flying by. I hope everyone is having a great 2009 so far. I find myself incredibly grateful for my family, for friends that have been in my life for years and years and for the new friendships I've found over the last few years. I thank my Mr. Wonderful for his love. Mine still grows deeper and deeper every day for him. For my baby girl who's now entering toddlerhood, I'm so proud and amazed of how fast my little 6 lb. baby has become a walking, very curious and helpful little girl. Milestone after milestone, I am so excited about watching her walk through each one.

To my friend, Melissa -- CONGRATULATIONS! She and her husband, Trevor, just welcomed their first little one home. Little Joey! So excited for them and for all they are about to experience. I actually have photos from Heather's Blackberry but they're a bit too dark to post. Hoping to get some new ones soon.

Heading out of town in a day to my old "traveling stomping grounds". Love to get away but now my heart is much heavier since I not only have to leave Mr. Wonderful, but my precious baby girl. Thankfully (there's that word again), Tori is cominng to town to keep them both company. THANK YOU TORI!

So, here's to June! All that will be and all that has been.

No comments: