Saturday, November 04, 2006

mummie glowie's messages

my mother (aka mummieglowie) recently wrote mr. wonderful and i cards for our second year anniversary...we received them a couple weeks ago. after sharing it with the mr., i read them again and couldn't help but appreciate the way she expresses herself from mother to daughter and from mother to daughter and her husband, it was sweet and inspired a moment, a rain moment, to just breathe in and enjoy.

in her card to both of us, she writes:

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world.
-- Woodrow Wilson

in a card to me that's already printed, it reads:

My Daughter, Your birth was a joy and a blessing! Having you in my life has provided me with my greatest opportunity for growth, and for that I am grateful. I have come to understand and accept that love has brought us together for a reason. I have learned so much about myself from loving you and learning to accept you as you are. Watching you grow and develop has provided me with some of my greatest joys. Watching you learn from your journey has taught me how to let go. Your talents and potential are extraordinary, and I thank God for the gift of being your parent. Thank you for sharing all that is uniquely you. I love you!

in the same card, she writes:

Dear Baby Girl ____,

May "u" go for the Gusto Glows. My silver living behind my darkest clouds. You, who has the gift to heal everyone around her whose wounds need to be mended. Perhaps other than hers come 2nds??? For the Good of Human Kind w/such depths!!! In return, a Boomerang of Showers of Blessings steering your way.

w/love,
"MummieGlow"


i enjoyed her brief "surprise" visit the other day. i don't know how she does it but she does and never ceases to amaze me. love you mummieglow!

No comments: