Friday, November 10, 2006

i'm here!

so, i arrived in atlanta and everything was so smooth...plane on time, nice people sitting next to me, good take off, good arrival, all of it. but then, the baggage claim devil got me. it took over my experience and i stood in the area searching in the sea of luggage for something that looked like mine. no such luck. it never arrived so i had to file a claim and leave with my dear joy who was tired of circling the airport. we picked up kelly (funny girl) at her house after we got lost. thanks joy. i stepped in dog crap and didn't know until we were driving for at least ten minutes. i had to hold my shoe outside the window until we got to ru san's, a cool sushi restaurant in buckhead. so yummy! while we were there, i got the call...MY BAG ARRIVED!

it was so great to see kelly and catch up and the icing on the whole evening was the arrival of my bag...the one that had everything except magazines in it.

i am here safe and sound and in the presence of super duper people who i am so happy to see. tomorrow we're off to the dedication of baby ella.

No comments: