Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006!

You become what you believe -- not what you wish or want but what you truly believe. Wherever you are in life, look at your beliefs. They put you there.
O.

I made it to 2006...Wow! It's so cool here in this year. I had always imagined flying cars and space suits. Where are the hologram televisions? I imagined no trees and all of our backyards with some form of trash in them. When I was in middle school, I had a poster that said we would run out of landfill space in 2003. Did we? Newspapers would be no more...You'd receive them telepathically. I also had visions of conveyer belts transporting groceries but now that I try to make sense of that, I don't see how that would work.

So, where am I today? This year? I am here. Right where I want to be. The view is nice. The opportunity is great. I'm ready! Here I go.



No comments: