Wednesday, December 07, 2005

bells will be ringing

GIVE, GIVE, GIVE
'Tis the season to give!

Oh the sounds of the bells...Still ringing with me. I have spent the day at the kettle enjoying the company of the ch. 6 news team and the station management. I can say it was one of those days where all of my energy was involved in making sure everything went well and that everyone was happy and thanked and given an opportunity to come back again to help others whether it was for a donation or for those who were volunteering.

Mr. Wonderful and catsitter showed up at the end of the evening and shopped for Santa hats for the kids who will be caroling at the Toy Shop opening. Ahhhh...the help of good people, friends, fellow humans with big hearts. Just lovin' the love!

So exhausted in a good way...So much to be thankful for, so much to be excited about...18 days until Christmas!

I am on for tomorrow with Candice at Aldo's. I've never been there so it should be quite the adventure.

Here's to new adventures! Go people go and give people give!

No comments: