Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Orlando City Soccer: Thank You Rob Valentino!


Last year at the EDC BBQ (above photo), I had the opportunity to meet some of our very own Orlando City players. Soluna and I ended up talking at length with Rob Valentino, #22, Defense and Captain of the Orlando City Soccer team.

Today, it was announced that Valentino will not continue with the team as it heads into its first year as an MLS club. Of course, I am disappointed since he is by far my favorite City player. I remember specifically asking him about this transition and how he hoped he would be a part of it all.

Now that the news is out, I want to publicly thank Rob and the other City players who have helped build this team over the last several years. You all have been amazing for Orlando and you will be missed. All the best in whatever is in store for you.

#LionNation #ForeverALion

No comments: