Monday, June 07, 2010

Celebrating In Heels and Flip Flops

So, the last couple of months have been non-stop with weekend celebrations and events and family visits and fun, fun, fun. Seriously, I thought I'd never make it after traveling to North Carolina and back on Memorial Day Weekend. I have worn almost all of my nice pairs of heels and taken my favorite flip flops to every one of the events.

To stay present and make it through each big celebration, I have to consciously push through the exhaustion of really feeling these moments and remember that there are sweet memories being made. My next several posts will be a lot of the photos that were taken and what I remember from my whirlwind tour of the last couple weeks that included long drives as I mentioned previously and a whole weekend built around my father-in-law getting married for the third time. So many memories and so much love and so much to celebrate. Not sure if CELEBRATING OTHERS is a hobby but I have officially deemed it as one of mine. I absolutely love to celebrate other people...Whether it's the big stuff or the small stuff. It's all about celebrating life!

No comments: