Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Love To Celebrate Joy (and her family)!

Beautiful Baby Grace

Beautiful BeFrie and I poolside

BeFrie and I at the pool on Memorial Day weekend. Earlier that day her little girl, Gracie, was dedicated by Joy's dad, Major Dalton Cunningham, and her husband's father, Major Rick Mikles.

After the dedication and a snack break, Joy's parents retired after more than 30 years of service as officers in The Salvation Army. It was an incredibly touching service and one that both Mr. Wonderful and I were so happy to a part of...The whole weekend the Cunningham's adopted our little family which reminds me of how they did the same thing many years go when they opened their home to me.

I have always enjoyed celebrating with them the milestones. I love them all so much.

No comments: