Thursday, April 02, 2009

Last week of March

The last week of March was so much fun. It started with the usual calls and meetings. And then...

On Tuesday, I got to go shopping at Sam's for the Salvation Army Women and Children's Shelter with two other ladies. We decided to divide and conquer the list of things the shelter director told us was needed. I was assigned the baby category. I loaded the cart with diapers, wipes, juice, snacks, etc. We filled almost four carts full of stuff in less than 30 minutes.

On Wednesday, I got together with my friend Tracy who I haven't seen in forever for our birthdays. Baby Girl had to join us since Mr. Wonderful was running not so wonderfully late. It ended up being really nice for him to meet the baby girl since he hadn't seen her outside of my belly.

The next day was bittersweet, I caught up with a longtime friend for lunch and then headed out to pick up Baby Girl to get some shots. I hate shots day! What mom doesn't? She cried like crazy for a minute but then was back to her usual self trying to grab pictures on the wall and standing on my lap holding on to my shoulders. She is growing up so fast!

Friday was a great day too. I had asked a friend of mine from MetroPlan to come over to kick off my office's first official Lunch 'n Learn. And, of course, she did a fabulous job. Talk about passion! After the lunch, I had to head over to the airport to pick up the BeFrie and her baby J. They were coming in for a visit for the big Dedication Weekend.

No comments: