Monday, December 22, 2008

It's December what?

Back again...Finally finished quite a few things I rambled on about below. I have a ton to post about the little one.

Every day baby girl continues to amaze me with the way she sees the world around her. I've been home for a few days and I've been giving her some down time in the morning. Usually, Mr. Wonderful and I are flying out the door to get her to school and us to work so I decided to just relax, catch my breath...Let her sleep if she wants to while I drink my coffee and catch up on blogs and a few things around the house. I still take her into school but for a few hours instead of several. She loves it there. It has been really nice and both of us start the day relaxed and refreshed. Now, if I could just figure out how to install a giant tub in my master bath. That would really be something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how pretty :)

ST