Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rolling With the Sushi (oh yes I did)

Have I mentioned lately how much I love sushi? It's true. Now, I'm not going to marry it or anything but I miss it when it's gone and I look forward to when we can meet again. Was trying to remember the first time I discovered that I had a special place in my heart for the rice wrapped fish...Probably the summer of 1998 in St. Augustine. I had like-liked sushi before this time but it was then that I fell in love. From there, I've taken the sushi love to the next level by recruiting non-sushi people who usually say they don't like it because they know absolutely nothing about it. Oh and without my love for sushi, I may not of ever invited Mr. Wonderful to lunch that first time. Guess what we had? SUSHI! See...It was meant to be.

No comments: