Tuesday, April 07, 2015

April LOVE: Susannah Conway Inspires Again!


Susannah Conway has called us together again to share some LOVE in April (#aprillove2015). Read the full post here.

Since I'm just jumping in now (April 7), I'll share what nourishes me...Laughter...Love letters...Yoga...Books...The sea...A great quote...Letters or cards from loved ones...Smiles...Colors...Flowers...Coffee (cream only)...A phone call with my best friend...Kindness shown when it's least expected...

As for the other days I missed...Here's a quick catch up:

1 - My morning view includes lots of trees and usually my dogs running through them in the backyard

2 - My favourite flowers are hydrangeas and peonies



3 - An Inspring Quote I came across recently was from Thomas Jefferson, "Friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine."


4 - Shadows: Love shadows of people in the sand by the sea.


5 - My favourite color is green...all shades. Green is such a soothing color and to me it represents growth and reminds me to go/keep moving forward because time does that with or without you.


6 - Touch: Hugs from my baby girl are among some of the sweetest touches I receive these days.

Stay nourished friends,

No comments: