Thursday, December 04, 2014

Day Four: Red

December Reflections Photo Challenge

Day 4: Red


I love red peppers and I love grape tomatoes. Most vegetables, I love. What I do not love is having to cook or chop or dice or cube. I have no idea how to chop vegetables properly (exhibit A above). This year, we tried Hello Fresh as a family.

Hello Fresh sends you a box of meal ingredients that includes everything you need minus olive oil and salt. You follow the recipe card usually a few easy steps with pictures (my favorite), and at the end of about 20-30 minutes of prep and cooking, you should have a delicious meal full of fresh vegetables, herbs and lots of flavor.

Well in the case of the red peppers and other vegetables, this meal turned out really well. One of our faves. My baby girl even jumped in to help prepare dinner with me.

Baby girl helping with cooking the vegetables.

The finished product before plating the meal. 

Dinner is served! Thanks baby girl and Hello Fresh!
If you're interested in checking out Hello Fresh, use my code: L9QBZU.

Enjoy your dinner!

No comments: