Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 11:11

Today is special...It's 11.11.11 and lots of people were talking about what they were doing on 11/11/11 at 11:11 or making a super wish. I was at the office...Not wishing, Not talking. I totally missed this once in a lifetime moment of all ones. So instead of focusing on the exact hour and minute of the day, I will celebrate 11 great moments of today (and maybe I'll still get a wish granted, 11/11/11 11:11 style):

1 - waking up at 4:45 a.m. and realizing that I still had 15 minutes until my alarm went off
2 - driving to work without any major traffic along the way
3 - walking outside and the temperature was a cool 60 something degrees
4 - wearing my red cashmere sweater for the first time this fall
5 - eating a cuban sandwich, guilt-free
6 - drinking a chai latte
7 - picking up my baby girl almost before the sun went down
8 - laughing at a video called "ninja cat"
9 - almost cleaning out my email inbox (so close people!)
10 - enjoying leftovers for dinner. (keeping it simple)
11 - staying in and watching movies with my family (ahh...just perfect.)

So what moments are you celebrating on this number one super-special day? You have one more chance tonight to make that wish...May it come true.

No comments: