Sunday, November 07, 2010

FIVE years later...

I started this blog in 2005 as most of my friends and a few colleagues were starting to test the water on posting thoughts, photos and whatever else online. This was actually my second attempt...My first was called "Raining Fish From the Sky" which was from one of my favorite Tanya Donnelly songs but I deleted it since I thought I had to write like an Encyclopedia or some really smart person which after two posts, I figured out was not going to work. So, I jumped over here to Blogger after going through a shift in the way I saw the world and certain people and decided to bring back "Fishing the Sky with DragonFLY." The name is a take-off from my college radio show. I had so much fun creating the show and researching music, topics and sharing life from a full-time college student who worked two part-time jobs' perspective, that I wanted to continue to capture that passion for connection in my blog. So, here I am...five years later and connected to you who I may or may not know. But, no matter where we are, I believe in the power of journaling and remembering the moments that brought me to this very moment. For each post, for each year, I am so grateful.

Thank you for reading with me along the way!

No comments: