Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter! Cristos Anesti!


DSC06634
Originally uploaded by ljohnson9
Enjoyed a beautiful Easter weekend in Jacksonville with family and friends. The baby girl attended her first Greek Easter service and did very well despite the midnight start time and not getting to bed until almost 4 a.m.

Once again, I lost the red egg contest. It's what I specialize in. The good news is that the baby girl appears to be more blessed than I so she did well going up against YiaYia Teala in the final round. I can't remember if it was a tie or if it was her win. Either way, the girl's blessed and she takes home the non-cracked egg on both sides.

Here's to those perfect moments that I'm so thankful for and for the One who makes it all possible for my family and I.

No comments: